- Facemasks are NOT required, but highly encouraged.
- Please practice social distancing to the best of your ability once in the facility.
- Gymnasts must bring their own personal chalk and water bottles.
- Sanitation stations will be available on the competition floor.
- Take 1-80 to Exit 242, turn South off the interstate
- Proceed to E 7th street stoplight (second one South of the interstate) and turn East
- Go around the round-about and exit North onto E 2nd Ave
- The Fieldhouse will be on the right.
- Parking is free around the fieldhouse. There is street parking along with an empty lot below the fieldhouse on the corner of E 2nd Ave and E 7th Street. Note: The lot is on a hill and there are no stairs to the entrance from the parking lot, so you will have to walk almost a block around the parking lot down E 2nd Ave to get to the entrance. There is a drop-off U for the entrance if you need to drop people off prior to parking.
- All participants will enter through the GreenState Fieldhouse entrance on the south side of the complex. (NOT the main Xtreme Arena Entrance on the NW corner of the complex.) If you are staying at the Homewood Suites (1.5 blocks), Marriott (3 blocks) or Drury Inn & Suites (2 blocks), the arena is within walking distance. This may be more convenient than parking in the arena lot.
- There is a free parking garage on E 2nd Ave behind 30Hop and the Iowa Hospitals and Clinic Buildings on the corner of E 2nd Ave and E 9th Street. This provides indoor parking and is a short 1.5 block walk to the facility entrance.
Adults: $15 (One Day) | $25 (Weekend)
Sr. Citizens: (65+): $12 (One Day) | $20 (Weekend)
Children (5-12): $10 (One Day) | $15 (Weekend)
Children (4 and under) FREE
*Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Cash Accepted*
There will be no access to the arena’s main concourse. All restrooms will be located outside of the arena either in the connecting hallway or in the fieldhouse (which are both very close to the arena).
While a small set of restrooms is located in the hallway where families will enter the arena (located between the fieldhouse and arena), there are TONS of restrooms located in the Family Hang Zone located in the fieldhouse. Families will need to cross the hallway and walk alongside the artistic gymnastics gym in the fieldhouse to access these restrooms.
- Awards will be presented on the competition floor immediately following each flight’s competition. Athletes will move directly from their event to the awards area for presentation.
- Awards will be visible from the stands, and parents may take pictures from there.
- High Point trophies will be awarded to the highest scoring male OR female in each competition level on each event once all groups have competed.